Thursday, June 24, 2004

Marvellous news! Bill Clinton has a book!

Cool, I've just finished another chapter of the PhD! Speaking of epic tomes, I bought the Clinton autobiography on Tues. Despite the pasting it has received in the press and, predictably, by conservative commentators, it isn't actually that bad. Sure, I'm only a couple of hundred pages in, but it is already better than Hillary's. For starters, he can actually write coherently. Also, a lot of the book might seem dull to those only interested in salacious gossip about his philanderings, or Whitewater, but I actually find the way he talks about his background candid and refreshing.

Oh, and unlike a lot of people who have reviewed it, I'm actually bothering to read it...Updates soon
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?