Wednesday, November 24, 2004

New blogging

Kevin Sabet, a really nice and really talented guy, who's just started in my department, has set up a blog. Kevin's an interesting guy who recently worked as a speechwriter in the Bush administration (this is where I'd usually insert some kind of glib comment, but Kevin's far too nice...). Read his blog - I'm sure it will be good.

As an aside, he's posted some pictures of him meeting the President. While this is cool in itself, I found it really interesting as in some way it made GWB seem more human to me. Kevin's about my height, so I can kind of picture what it would be like to meet Bush now (though I've no idea what I'd say!). Interesting insight into the weird workings of my mind, huh?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?